New UltraPure: Advancing competitive edge for Biotech and Pharma
Introducing Alfa Laval UltraPure products to boost pharma and biotech process efficiency, productivity and end-product quality. The new LKH Prime 10 UltraPure self-priming pump and upgraded LeviMag® UltraPure magnetic mixer also reduce total cost of ownership while ensuring more responsible use of resources for sterile processing applications. Both are backed by the Alfa Laval Q-doc documentation package for full supply chain transparency.
“To improve manufacturers’ ability to compete, the UltraPure portfolio optimizes pharma and biotech processes, pushing the boundaries of sterile production,” says Per-Åke Olsson, Industry Owner, Biotech & Pharmaceutical, Alfa Laval.
For your sterile processing needs, there’s Alfa Laval UltraPure.
For most everything else, there’s Alfa Laval.
One aseptic pump, two duties
Meet the LKH Prime 10 UltraPure, the most compact ever in the LKH self-priming pump range. Perfect for duties up to 35 m3/h, it is primarily engineered for Cleaning-in-Place (CIP) return, but also transfers product in sterile processes.
This delivers savings of up to 50% in capital expenditures and installation, and 30% in annual operating expenses.
- Up to 60% more energy savings than liquid ring pumps and up to 25% more than other airscrew pump
- A fully CIPable, EHEDG-certified hygienic design
- 80% lower noise levels for a better working environment
- Easy maintenance and streamlined spare parts inventory due to the common LKH platform
Simply uplifting: Upgraded aseptic magnetic mixer
Broaden the scope of hygienic mixing with the upgraded Alfa Laval LeviMag® UltraPure. An optional ATEX/EEx motor and exotic alloys now enable use in potentially explosive and highly corrosive environments.
Plus, it’s easy and affordable to transform your old MagMixer UltraPure into the new LeviMag UltraPure in minutes without touching your tank.
Other outstanding benefits:
- Increased yield due to gentle product treatment and the ability to mix to the last drop, thanks to optimized impeller geometry and 100% levitated design
- Highest hygiene possible thanks to the unique levitating impeller design that eliminates product contamination from wear particles and secures full cleanability
- Sustainable, low-cost operation: 40% higher pumping capacity and reduced energy costs and CO² emissions due to flow optimized impellers
- Easy maintenance: Readily accessible wear parts take minutes to replace onsites