Contherm® HP is a single-wall scraped-surface heat exchanger (SSHE). Designed for continuous and semi-continuous processing under high product pressures, it is the most robust design in the Contherm® family. The HP model is suitable for numerous products from a variety of industries and can support an extremely broad range of viscosities.
- Withstands product pressures of up to 41.4 bar (600 PSI)
- Versatile solution that can handle particles up to 36 mm and viscosities well in excess of 50,000 cP.
- Fast and simple installation with self-aligning rotating shaft
- Easy-to-clean design can flexibly transition between products with limited downtime
- Robust construction ensures efficient heat transfer and reliable mechanical performance
For high-pressure demands, the Contherm® HP scraped-surface heat exchanger provides twice the pressure resistance of a standard single-wall Contherm®. The design further eliminates the need for coupling components, thanks to a unique rotating shaft that self-aligns with the motor/gear-box assembly. Like the original Contherm®, Contherm® HP can be installed vertically or horizontally to meet specific preferences or space limitations.
Contherm Service Offering
Partnering with Alfa Laval for the service of your Contherm scraped surface heat exchanger will ensure your heat exchanger is always working at top performance.
- Easy commission and installation
- Safe start-up
- No unexpected downtime
- Reduce total costs of ownership
- Upgrade your equipment to achieve more