Contherm® Max is a double wall scraped surface heat exchanger designed to provide high-capacity production of low to medium-viscosity and crystalline products as well as those with large particles. Thanks to Alfa Laval’s advanced double-wall design, Contherm® Max double wall scraped surface helps boost yield while simultaneously ensuring efficient thermal performance and low total costs.
- Add capacity: double-wall heat exchanger unit with large surface area offers triple the production capacity of conventional single-wall designs.
- Preserve quality: Gentle treatment is ideal for shear-sensitive products with particulates up to 25 mm in size.
- Increase efficiency: Single drive motor reduces energy consumption by more than 30%.
- Ease service: Low rotational speeds reduce lifetime maintenance demands and service costs.
- Save space: The vertical design offers a compact footprint with a unit that comes fully assembled for plug-and-play set-up.
One double-wall Contherm® Max provides robust, efficient thermal performance equal to that of three traditional, single-wall scraped surface heat exchangers. With low rotational speeds and reduced internal pressure drop, Contherm® Max double wall scraped surface heat exchanger units also provide the gentlest possible treatment for the best guarantee of preserving product quality. All of this is on top of significant energy and maintenance savings that help ensure the lowest possible total cost of ownership.
Even more with Contherm® Max
Discover how you can increase your capacity with the new Contherm® Max heat exchanger and why this double-wall solution makes our family of products truly unique.
Contherm Service Offering
Partnering with Alfa Laval for the service of your Contherm scraped surface heat exchanger will ensure your heat exchanger is always working at top performance.
- Easy commission and installation
- Safe start-up
- No unexpected downtime
- Reduce total costs of ownership
- Upgrade your equipment to achieve more